Important note: Issuing a return debit note or a chargeback is not a valid cancellation in any case and is connected with additional costs, which will be billed to you and must be paid by yourself.
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving reasons. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day
• you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, have/has taken the articles in possession or, if you have ordered one or several articles under a single order and the article or the articles was/were delivered;
• you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, received the last article or, if you have ordered several articles under a single order and the articles are delivered separately;
• you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, received the last part of the order or the last piece of goods or if you have ordered an article which is being sent in partial shipments or pieces;
If several of the foregoing alternatives are available, the cancellation period will start only when you or a third party nominated by you, who is not a carrier, have/has taken possession of the last article or the last partial shipment or of the last piece of goods.
In order to exercise your cancellation right you must inform Digistore24 GmbH, St.-Godehard-Straße 32, 31139 Hildesheim, Germany, phone number: + 49-5121 7597467, e-mail address: email@example.com, by means of a unique statement (e.g. a letter sent by mail or an e-mail) of your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached cancellation form template, which is, however, not required.
You can use the cancellation form template to submit your cancellation request. To view the cancellation form template, click here. Then copy the text of the form in your cancellation request (e.g. in your e-mail or in your word processing program) and insert the necessary information. Send us the form in one of the above mentioned ways.
In order to comply with the cancellation period it is sufficient that you send the notice of cancellation prior to the cancellation period deadline.
If you cancel this contract, we are obligated to return all payments that we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for additional costs arising from you opting to choose a type of delivery that is different from our reasonable standard delivery), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day we have received your cancellation request of this contract. We will use the same means of payment you have used in the original transaction for this refund, unless something else has been expressly agreed upon; in no case will we charge you any fees because of this refund.
We may refuse the refund until we have received the returned articles from you or until you have provided proof that you have returned the articles, depending on which occurred earlier.
You have to return/hand over the articles promptly and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us about the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the articles within the fourteen day period. You will be responsible for the shipping cost of the articles to be returned. You will also be responsible for the direct cost of returning articles that cannot be sent as parcels. The cost is estimated to be no more than about 20.00 EUR."
You are only responsible for a possible loss in value of the articles if this loss in value is based on unnecessary handling of the articles in a way they were not designed for.
The cancellation right does not apply to contracts
• including delivered articles which are not prefabricated and which require an individual choice or determination by the consumer for their manufacturing or are tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
• including delivered articles which can quickly decay or whose expiry date might pass quickly;
• including delivered alcoholic beverages with a price that has been agreed upon in the contract, but can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose prices might be influenced by fluctuations in the market, which the contractor has no influence on;
• including delivered newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The cancellation right expires prematurely for contracts
• including the delivery of sealed articles that are not suitable for returns for health or hygiene reasons, if the seal was removed after delivery;
• including the delivery of articles that were inseparably mixed with other articles after delivery due to their nature;
• including the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery."
End of cancellation policy